Welcome to Once Upon a Time Fan Site: A fan site for ABC's hit TV show Once Upon a Time

Once Upon a Time Fan Site Forums | Recent Posts

Once Upon a Time Villains as Other Villains

What if the Once Upon a Time Villains were villains in other universes?

Sith Lord Darth Vader and Sith Lady Eq pose for the paparazzi
on their way to wreak havoc in the universe.
One, two Rumpy's coming for you...

Heeere's Rumpy!

Terminatrix Model #E-Q

Hello, Clarice. Closer, please. Closer.

I don't melt, bitch.
Throw water on me and I'll rip the heart from your chest and squeeze  it to dust.

Resistance is futile.

That was bloody horrendous. I've heard better pitch from my screaming victims.

16 comments:

  1. LMAO @ Regina as Simon Cowell

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Evil Queen as a Sith Lord is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the other poster about the queen as a Lady Sith - awesome. And she has 2 light sabers. Hot damn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would've been funny if the Evil Queen showed up in The Wizard of Oz right after the Wicked Witch of the West melted and she said that to Dorothy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One more thing-Who is that above the American Idol judges?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ren - That's the Borg Queen from Star Trek.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep staring at the Siths in the first picture. It got me thinking.. Why are male Sith Lords so ugly and the female Sith Lords so hot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even know there were female Sith Lords.

      Delete
    2. What's a Sith Lord ( If it's from LOTR or Star Wasr,sorry I forgot)

      Delete
    3. A Sith Lord is from Star Wars and is "A being who stands against the Jedi and their control over the Republic."

      Delete
    4. What about Anakin before he was burned, you can't say he wasn't H-O-T HOT! True, I have never seen a female Sith Lord that wasn't hot, (take Zannah for example) but here are some male sith lords that were NOT ugly: Darth Bandon, Starkiller/ Galen Marek, Darth Caedus, Anakin

      Delete
  8. Rumplstiltskin is JASON!? And FREDDIE COUGER!? Rumple should never own a chainsaw.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hes not Jason hes hannibal lecter from the silence of the lambs...
    but he should totally be jason too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I LOVE THE FREDDY!!! I dont know who did this but I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rumpel Kruguer?
    Hannibal Gold?

    ha ha ha aha hahahahahahah!

    ReplyDelete

No spam. Comments are moderated.